1st Workshop on Materials Science and Technology will be a one-day workshop organized by Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro on Material Science and Technology. This will be held on January 18th, 2012 at Salone degli Affreschi, Palazzo Ateneo, Bari- Italy. This invited-talk only event will highlight recent trends in the field through national and international speakers contribution. It will also give an overview of University of Bari research activities and perspectives in this field.
Invited talks will include international speakers such as:
- Ronald Osterbacka: Åbo Akademi University (Finland)
- Ananth Dodabalapur: University of Texas at Austin (USA)
- George Malliaras: Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint Etienne (France)
- Elisabetta Comini: Università degli Studi di Brescia (Italy)
- Dr. Klaus Hecker, CEO of the OEA Organization (Germany)
Final agenda will be coming soon.
A student poster session will be organized as well. Poster presentation from PhD students and post-docs are welcome.
In order to present a poster presentation to the event you need to register to the event by December 30th, 2011.
How to register to the event
In order to register to the event:
1. Fill registration form and send it back to Dr. Maria Cristina Tanese at
2. Registration fee payment (as indicated ion the following)
Registration fees for the event:
- Pre-pay fee
Registration fee by December 30th, 2011 will be €144,00
this have to be performed Bank wire at the following bank address:
Clearly indicating the Object: Registration to 1st Workshop on Materials Science and Technology
- Payment at the workshop
Registration fee after December 30th, 2011 will be €180,00.
Payment at workshop will also be possible for people already registered to the event.
This will grant:
- Attendance to the event;
- Possibility to submit poster presentation;
- Free coffee break and lunch on 18th January event;
- Attendance free of charges to the FLEXSmell (FP7- People-ITN) project school that will be held on January 19th-20th, 2012 at University of Bari;
- Special fare offer for lunch and dinner during the school days January 19th-20th, 2012;
Workshop Chair Workshop Organizer
Prof. Luisa Torsi Dr Maria Cristina Tanese
tel.: +39 080 5442019